How can we help?
Business Continuity is the process of protecting and recovering the critical parts of your business in the event of a major disruption. The guides and templates below are provided by the Suffolk Joint Emergency Planning Unit.
Start by trying our 'Step by Step Guide to Business Continuity'
The following templates and information may help your understanding of Business Continuity and complete your business continuity plans.
- A basic Business Continuity Plan Template for all types of business.
- A Business Continuity Plan Template for the loss of an office.
- Business Interruption Action Card - suitable for sole traders and very small businesses.
- Informative presentation on Business Continuity (2017) - how to prepare a BC Plan and other practical steps.
- Business Continuity workshop presentation (2014) - how to get started.
For further assistance or advice please contact:
Jon Southgate (Business Continuity Manager)
Tel: 01473 260439
Advice for planning in specialist areas can be obtained using the links below:
Useful websites :
General Business Continuity ‘know how’:
Other sources of information: